Is Your Financial Security At Risk After Your Divorce?
Going through a divorce is difficult, and intense emotions can cloud your judgment. Throughout the divorce process, it is imperative that you have the information, advice and strong legal advocacy you need to make fiscally-wise decisions about your life and future.
During this difficult time, an experienced attorney can provide the perspective and sound judgment you need. At White & White, Attorneys at Law, we represent the best interests of individuals and business owners who are facing divorces involving complex asset division.
We Take Your Fight And Make It Ours
Our attorneys have the experience, resources and know-how necessary to discover hidden assets and correctly value assets, including:
- Real estate holdings – primary, vacation and retirement residences, farms and ranches
- Motor vehicles, aircraft and watercraft
- Closely held family businesses
- Deferred income and retirement income
- Bank accounts, stocks, stock options and bonds
- Assets that may be hidden offshore or in someone else’s name
- Family heirlooms, memberships and collectibles
Representing Business Owners Facing Divorce
If you own a family business, business assets may also need to be divided during a divorce. Our lawyers work with outside professionals to conduct a business valuation and determine what portion of the business should be awarded to each party.
Doctors, dentists, accountants, lawyers and other professionals who own their own business can benefit from contacting our firm and working with an attorney who has an insider’s understanding of family businesses.